Douglas Baby # 3 is on the way!

babies

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Another Pregnancy, Another Blog

Well, here begins Pregnancy Blog part 2.


Douglas Baby #3 will be coming to meet us around the end of May--actual EDD is in June, but since it's a repeat c-section, we are anticipating a couple of weeks early.


We are so excited about this new addition to our family. I thought that since I documented so much from my pregnancy with Wyatt, I should try to do the same for baby #3. I'm sure many things will be different this time around, many things will be the same.




I took the first of 2 home pregnancy tests on Friday, October 15th.

Both were immediate positive results. It was too late in the day to schedule an appointment with my OBGYN, so I had to wait til Monday to do that. We decided to tell the parents and a few other immediate family members right away. The rest would have to wait til we got test results from the doctor--per Randy's request.



I had my first ultrasound on Friday, October 22. My mother and mother-in-law accompanied me.



This little booger was hard to find and gave us quite a scare. There were a couple of minor (according to the doc) issues, but nothing to worry about. It's easy for her to say that, but hard for me to not worry. I am anxiously awaiting my 1st visit to ROC (my high risk docs) on Tuesday, Nov 2.


Til then.......

1 comment:

Renee said...

Have to leave my "official" congrats here on the pregnancy blog! So happy another baby is coming to the family, we love you guys :)

(And we love that you're blogging again!)