Douglas Baby # 3 is on the way!

babies

Monday, November 10, 2008

33 weeks....well, almost. And update on Anthony.

I'm posting a day earlier than normal because my normal Tuesday appointment had to be on Monday this week.
It's hard to believe we're only 7 weeks from our due date!


Starting next week I will be seeing a doctor twice a week. I didn't think this would start now, but here we are! I'll see Dr. Rohrer on Tuesday and ROC on Friday every week until delivery.
Today's appointment went well. Wyatt is doing well; blood flow, heart rate & lungs look good...the amniotic fluid was a little low. Dr. K says not to worry b/c it can fluctuate and since it wasn't really low, they'll just check it again next week. They will also be doing measurments next week. I was hoping to find out today what they're estimating his weight to be....but, they they won't do that until next week. But, we did get a great picture of his face! I just love this...he's looking pretty chubby!! What do you think?


Anthony:
After my appointment today I went to see Anthony in his new room at the hospital. Yes, he is out of CCU!!!! Anthony is now off the ventilator and in the intermediate care unit! The swelling he had all over his body is gone. He has a tracheotomy, but is now able to talk. A friend of his took a PS2 and some games to the hospital for him, so he has something to do to pass the time. He is doing so much better and I thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and please keep them coming. Although he is on the road to recovery, phyically anyway, he has a long way to go....We are all so thankful for his improvements!

No comments: