Douglas Baby # 3 is on the way!

babies

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Non-Pregnancy related entry

Ok, I just had to blog about my little man....he's made such an improvement at school! As of late, he's had more good and great days than bad. It's so nice and he's really enjoying school for a change!
Friday was community worker day at school and kindergarten parents lunch. Walker dressed like a doctor...he looked so grown up in his little shirt and tie with the white lab coat! Take a look:


Today was the BPS Fall Festival. I worked the tattoo booth for 1/2 an hour while Walker, Daddy, Nana (Yvonne) and Pawpaw checked things out....well, mom did come over to the booth to work with me for a while and left the boys to do their thing. They had 4 of the blow up things and Walker's fav was the giant slide! I bet he did that thing 50 time.
Later I got a call that I'd one one of the raffles for a $25 gift card for Target! Yeah me!!!! :) We then headed out for dinner. We called to see if Nin wanted to go with us to Red Robin and she said that Stephanie(my cousin) and Jason(her hubby) had just called to invite her to go w/them to Red Robin!! Great minds! So, we all met there.....it was the first time I'd seen Uncle Terry (Steph's dad) in years....in fact, he'd never met Walker.
It was a great meal with family. Walker really took to Uncle Terry. It was very cute.
All in all we had a great day.

No comments: