Douglas Baby # 3 is on the way!

babies

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

week 24

Not much to report on the pregnancy this week...... I go to see the high risk docs next week and I'm looking forward to seeing Wyatt on screen again :) He's been moving around like crazy and put on quite the show for me last night.....it was the first time I actually saw him moving around by way of my belly looking like it was popping popcorn! Too bad Randy was busy watching stupid wrestling and missed it.....but I'm sure there will be plenty more where that came from :) We have now registered and paid for the One Day Prepared Childbirth Course at East Ridge Hospital (Parkridge East) which will be on 10/25/08....yes, I know that's the TN/AL game...I've already caught flack from Randy about that, but I just don't think we should wait until December to take the class. We're keeping our fingers crossed for a later afternoon game so hopefully we can catch it....but they haven't announced the game time yet so we'll have to wait and see. Oh, and here's my 24 week pic....sorry it wasn't the same clothes, but I was afraid I'd forget if I waited until I had on the same top.








Walker is a little under the weather this week....had to pick him up early from school yesterday b /c he was running a little bit of a fever and had a headache. He seemed fine this morning, so I took him to school. Here's a pic of him yesterday with his little fever thing on his head drawing pictures while I worked:



There has been a slight change in plans for the baby shower....we're looking at changing it to early-mid November rather than next month. So, invites will not be coming as soon as I last mentioned....they will likely be coming by mid-October....so be on the lookout!


I'll be sure to post an update after my next dr appt which is a week from today. Until then, be well!

No comments: