Douglas Baby # 3 is on the way!

babies

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Week 23 and other stuff....

I'm really going to try hard to start updating weekly now that it's getting closer. There's really not much to report on the pregnancy. I did take my first belly shot.....um, it would probably be cuter had I not started out fat, but hey, it is what it is.. :)




My next appt w/the high risk docs is on September 30th. Where has this month gone?? I'll get back to back scans this time around....first with the high risk guys and then the next week with Dr. Rohrer....then, it's every 2 weeks to the docs (both the ob and high risk). I've been told that once you start going that often it really starts going by fast. Next thing you know it'll be Halloween, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas! I hope we can get everything we need in time for Wyatt to get here. Speaking of which, looks like Mom is shooting for October 12th for the baby shower. So, mark your calendars and watch your mail....invitations will be forthcoming (probably in a week or two). My dear SIL is going to make a yummy, not to mention beautiful (as always), cake and come all the way up from Daleville, AL! She's so sweet :) Thanks, Mary!


Walkerman had his first field trip yesterday....it was also his very first ride on a school bus! I'll post some pics as soon as I can manage to blur out the other kids faces....don't want any mad mommies calling me :)





IMPORTANT NOTE: Please keep my brothers, Matt (George) and Perry in your prayers.


Matt is leaving for Afganistan soon. He'll be going to Ft. Benning for 6 days then off to Afganistan for 6 months. This will be very hard for his wife, Mary, and their kiddos....especially since he'll be gone during the holidays. We're all very happy that it's only for 6 months and know that we've been very blessed that he's only had to do 1 tour in Iraq for a year...it's been 3 years (I think) since he's been deployed.


Perry is leaving for basic training! He decided to join the Air Force before graduating from high school. We're all so proud he's made this decision to serve his country. He is leaving for basic this weekend. Perry will be in Texas for basic training and then North Carolina (I believe) for his job training.

That's all for now folks!


Be sure to check back in, send me an email or post a comment!


Until next week...................

1 comment:

Renee said...

Now you just need to remember to wear those same clothes for each picture so we can really tell how big the baby bump is getting! Can't wait for the shower!

Love,Renee
(www.blevinsnewhouse.blogspot.com)