Douglas Baby # 3 is on the way!

babies

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Week 26

Ok, today in lieu of a belly pic, I'm posting a Wyatt pic :) Haven't posted one of these in a while and I thought these 2 were cute. Here's a great profile of his face and a pic of his little foot....how cute is this baby already!!!!


According to the scan today, Wyatt is up to around 2lbs 8oz. He's getting BIG!!! He was again measuring a little ahead of schedule, but as of now the due date remains the same. My b/p was better today and there was still just trace amounts of protein showing up; so there was no talk of bed rest or hospitalization--thank goodness! I will still be going back to the high risk docs next week for a follow up. After today's visit, I will begin seeing Dr. Rohrer every 2 weeks.

Baby Shower Update:
Mom and Stacey (with my input) have begun planning the shower. It's going to be great. The date is now officially set for Saturday, November 15th. Invitations will be forthcoming. We'll be having a fall theme....I'm so excited about it and since it will be so close to the Thanksgiving holiday, we're going to ask that (if you want) everyone bring a non-perishable food item to the shower and we will donate all of it to the Chattanooga Food Bank. As of right now they have a special need for the following items:
Canned peas and vegetables
Canned meat and juices
Dry beans, rice, oatmeal, and cornmeal
This is a time of year for us to be thankful for all that we have and to give to those in need. The person who brings the most food items will win a prize :)

Walker is on Fall Break this week and is hanging out at home with me. Tomorrow he's going to work on something to send to Uncle Perry who's in basic training right now. He got to hang out with Ninny and Hayden today while I went to the doctor. I plan to take him with me to one of the scans. Had there not been issues last week, I'd have taken him today.....but I didn't want to in case there was a problem....thank goodness there wasn't...I did, however, take him with me to the chiropractor this morning--he thought that was cool. :)

Anyhow, that's all for now. I'll update next week after my next appointment. Have a great week!!
Missy

No comments: