Douglas Baby # 3 is on the way!

babies

Friday, October 3, 2008

Major Johnson.....prayers needed!

My brother, Matt (Major George Johnson) is currently on his way to Afghanistan. Please keep him, and all the troops traveling with him, in your thoughts and prayers. Please also pray for my sister-in-law, Mary, who will be holding down the fort in Alabama while he is gone....it takes a special woman to be an officer's wife....and of course my niece and nephew, Samantha & Michael while their Daddy is gone off to war.
I spoke to Matt as he was boarding his plane for about half a second. I just want him to come home safely in 6 months.

Matt, please be careful...we love you and are praying for you! Be safe!!!!!!!
Love, Missy

Also, please keep my youngest brother, Perry, in your thoughts and prayers too...he is currently in basic training for the US Air Force!

No comments: