Douglas Baby # 3 is on the way!

babies

Friday, December 12, 2008

Maybe BABY in 1 week!!!!!

Well, I had my weekly visit with Regional OB -- the high risk group. All went well. Little Wyatt is weighing in a 6lbs 12oz. So, he slowed a little in his growing, but is still a good size. I asked Dr. Kipikasa how much longer I had to wait until we could deliver him. He wants to wait a week, do an amnio....if his lungs are good, then we're free to be induced! YAY!!!!!!!! He said it only takes a couple of hours to get the results back. So, it'll depend on on Dr. Rohrer's schedule. I'll be discussing this with her on Tuesday.

So, there is a VERY good chance we can meet Wyatt before the end of next week! We are SO excited!

I also wanted to talk a little about the class I took last night. I'm so glad I took it! It was VERY helpful. I'm surprised at how expensive the good electric breast pumps are--WOW--Over $350 with tax! YIKES! I think I'm going to start out with a manual pump, just so I have one in case of engorgement. If I see that I'll need an electric one down the road, we'll deal with it then.

Anyhow, please say a little prayer that all goes well with the amnio next week and we can get this baby out and that Dr. Rohrer is willing to do the induction as soon as we get the results!

No comments: